Hey, folks.. Welcome to the Endtown Auction Block.. I’m trying out something new here that, with luck and effort, will work out nicely for everyone concerned.. For YOU, dedicated Endtown reader, because it will make my original artwork available and affordable.. for ME, because I need the money.. and for YOU, because that money helps me to continue bringing you Endtown five days a week.. So, you see, you’re getting the better of the deal.. lol..
Once a week, I’ll be auctioning off five original drawings; four actual Endtown strips and one color pinup or vignette. All artwork is drawn in archival ink on acid-free bristol board and should last.. well.. for ages.. As money has been extremely tight and bristol board is an expensive commodity, I’ve been drawing strips on both sides of each sheet, so you’ll be getting twice the artwork for whatever you may pay for an Endtown original.. although how you might want to display it is a dilemma I leave up to you. These originals aren’t perfect, of course.. There’s the occasional splash of liquid paper or smudge.. They’re all absolutely one of a kind, though, and if you want to see the creative process in action, well, here it is..
The color vignettes are single-sided and are drawn in ink and high-quality color pencils.. Sizes, themes, and characters will vary from week to week. I’ll do my best to make sure that all of these color drawings will look good on the wall of an office or bedroom regardless of one’s knowledge of Endtown. I understand that most people want something nice that they won’t have to pull off the wall before grandma comes over.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. All drawings offered up for auction on this site are originals – no copies, lithos or cheap laser prints.
2. In general, the bidding for each drawing will run 5 days, starting Monday morning and ending Friday at midnight, CST. If bidding does not clear the minimum bid, then that panel won’t be sold, and will be rotated back into the backstock.
3. How to bid:
- Post a comment to the currently active auction.
- In the comment, write the amount of your bid. (Minimum $1 increments, please.)
- Click on ‘submit’.
- Check back periodically to see what the status of the bidding is.
- At the end of the bidding period, the winner (if any) will be announced.
- The winner will have 2 days from the close of the auction to contact Aaron to confirm the purchase.
..and some general rules:
- All sales are final.
- Payment can be made via Paypal (preferred), personal check, or money order.
- Artwork will be delivered to the winner of each auction within two weeks upon receipt of payment.
- Be sure to include the address and name to ship the artwork to.
- Shipping and Handling is generally $8 within the U.S., $13 outside the continental U.S.
Okay.. Fingers crossed.. And please understand that this does help keep Endtown afloat. And even if you don’t see anything you’re interested in this week, or you just don’t need any original art, there’s a handy donation button located at the top of the page. Every bit helps. Thank you.. 🙂